Highest Quality Grade Argan Oil, 1 oz Bottle, 100% Pure Organic
Now Available on Amazon The Argan Tree Company by All Nice. Argan oil has rightfully earned the nomenclature of being nature’s liquid gold.
Our Argan oil is produced from Argan trees mostly found in the southwestern regions of Morocco. Argan trees grow in some of the harshest climate conditions and produce Argan nuts. These nuts contains a varied number of argan oil rich kernels that are extracted by hand and then pressed and filtered to produce Argan oil. The scarcity of the trees and labor intensive process of extraction makes this rare gift of nature scarce, valuable and extremely effective. This process has traditionally been carried out by the indigenous Berber women of Southwestern Morocco who have done an exceptional job of bringing this grace of nature to the world. Over the years with the assistance of different international governmental and social developmental organizations the Berber women have organized themselves into cooperatives as an organized way to make and bring to market their wonderful Argan oil. Our Argan oil wholeheartedly supports these wonderful women owned businesses and we hope that you will too.
It is important to know that Argan oil is neither very odorous nor completely aroma free. Pure Argan oil is not supposed to be too fluid and nor is it supposed to be oily and/or sticky. The composition of Argan oil is naturally extremely high in hydrating nutrients. For most people this product should work very effectively as a moisturizer and as a calming and soothing agent for many skin conditions. Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow, and has astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.
Trees often symbolize hope and new beginnings and such is The Argan Tree Company.
Highest Quality Grade Argan Oil, 1 oz Bottle, 100% Pure Organic USDA Certified, By The Argan Tree Company *Best Uses: Anti-Aging Moisturizer for Dry Sensitive Skin & Hands, Neck & Face Primer under Makeup, Serum for Acne & Scars & Wrinkles Treatment, Natural Body Massage Oil, Softening Cuticles & Lips, Moroccan Hair Shine & Healthier Scalp & Growth, Purifying & Moisturizing for You
- What it is: 100% Pure Organic USDA Certified Argan Oil and one of the most effective and best natural moisturizers known. A little dab goes a long way.
- What it is formulated to do: Our argan oil is formulated to deeply moisturize face and body, scalp and hair. It is hydrating and nourishing, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating split ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne and scars.
- What it is made without: No preservatives, dyes, parabens, fragrance added or animal testing.
- What are the best applications: With its multi-tasking benefits, you can apply to your face for a moisturizer, to keep skin healthy and prevent and treat wrinkles. Wear it under makeup as a primer or instead of makeup, and fear not if your skin is oily. This top-grade oil actually reduces sebum production, so it is ideal for all skin types, especially breakout-prone and sensitive skin. You may choose to apply all over body to nourish skin or to relax muscles as a soothing massage oil. Apply to dry hair to help give it a shiny and healthy texture. Apply to scalp to for preventative hair loss and help with healthy hair growth and regrowth.
- What else you need to know: Only for external cosmetic use for application to skin, scalp, hair and nails. This Argan oil is extracted from natural argan seeds that have not been roasted and hence is Not an edible oil or suitable for those with an allergy to nuts. We hope you love it as much as we do and it helps you look and feel your very best.
Tagged with: argan-oil • argan-tree • climate-conditions • developmental-organizations • dewy-glow • liquid-gold • new-beginnings • quality-grade • rare-gift • skin-conditions • southwestern-morocco • southwestern-regions • wonderful-women
Filed under: Natural Acne Treatments
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!